INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
Tabaccheria Lento Fumo – P.iva 01752550937 Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated below.
The Owner undertakes to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your rights
1) TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
We process personal data communicated by you (name, email, company name, telephone, etc.) on the occasion of requests sent spontaneously and data that are collected independently by the website.
- Data provided by you: personal, identifying and non-sensitive data communicated by you to make requests via e-mail, through the contact form or by telephone about our products/services
N.B.: Users under the age of 16 cannot provide any personal data without the consent of their parents or guardians.
2) PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF THE TREATMENT
We will process your personal data:
A)to fulfill our contractual obligations; provide a response to your requests for information; calculate a quote that you have requested from us; execute contracts for the sale of products or assignment for the provision of services; guarantee you the necessary assistance with respect to the products and services purchased.
B)carry out aggregate statistical analysis on an anonymous basis to improve our services;
C)for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as, for example, those of an accounting, tax nature, or to comply with requests from the judicial authorities.
D)in the case of sending a curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
3) IS THE PROVISION OF DATA MANDATORY?
The provision of your data is always optional, but failure to provide it could make it impossible to proceed with some treatments, such as those strictly connected to the fulfillment of a contract or to the provision of the services you have requested.
4) PLACE, METHOD OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE TIMES
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking,
communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data is stored at the headquarters of the Data Controller and is subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The data you send is not saved on our website.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Purposes in point C and for no more than 38 months from the collection of data for the Purposes at point B.
5) ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated in point 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software assistance technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out activities outsourced on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
6) TRANSFER OF DATA
The data will not be disclosed, sold or exchanged with subjects other than the owner, managers and appointees without your express and explicit consent.
7) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to know which of your personal data is being processed. In particular, you have the right of access, rectification, cancellation as well as the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing and the right to oppose the processing, if the conditions exist.
Below we provide you with a brief illustration of the rights that are recognized to you with reference to the processing of your personal data.
- The right of access allows you to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by the Data Controller and, where appropriate, access such data and the information associated with them relative;
- The right to rectification allows you to obtain the modification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without unjustified delay and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data;< /li>
- The right to cancellation allows you to obtain the cancellation of data concerning you without unjustified delay (e.g. when your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected ), subject to the exceptions provided for by the applicable legislation (e.g. when the retention of your data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations applicable to the data controller). The cancellation will be carried out within the foreseen technical times;
- The right to data portability allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided. You will be able to transmit this data to another data controller, provided that this right can be recognized in the light of the applicable legislation, and except in the case in which an injury to the rights and freedoms of others may result;
- The right to limitation of processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data. In such cases, the Data Controller may continue to process your data only in some cases, for example for the exercise of the right of defense or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- The right to object to processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to object to the processing of your personal data unless there are overriding legitimate reasons, rights or freedoms such as to allow the Owner to continue the treatment;
To obtain more information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, you can contact us at the e-mail address
8) CHANGES TO THE POLICY
This information may be subject to change. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and to refer to the most updated version.
Last update: July 2023